Search jobs by matching your skills with LinkedIn
Or search again
Search by country
- Algeria Jobs 9
- Argentina Jobs 7
- Australia Jobs 39
- Austria Jobs 1
- Belgium Jobs 2
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Canada Jobs 19
- China Jobs 395
- Colombia Jobs 10
- Costa Rica Jobs 4
- Czechia Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 11
- Estonia Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 2
- France Jobs 63
- Germany Jobs 40
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Hungary Jobs 4
- India Jobs 183
- Indonesia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 6
- Italy Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 27
- Jordan Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- Lithuania Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 29
- Mexico Jobs 43
- Netherlands Jobs 6
- New Zealand Jobs 2
- Norway Jobs 3
- Panama Jobs 1
- Peru Jobs 3
- Poland Jobs 56
- Portugal Jobs 2
- Russia Jobs 92
- Singapore Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 15
- Spain Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 85
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Taiwan Jobs 49
- Thailand Jobs 11
- Turkey Jobs 28
- Ukraine Jobs 12
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- United Kingdom Jobs 202
- United States Jobs 569
- Vietnam Jobs 9
Search by city
- Albany - United States Jobs 1
- Algiers - Algeria Jobs 8
- Amarillo - United States Jobs 1
- Atlanta - United States Jobs 1
- Auckland - New Zealand Jobs 2
- Baar - Switzerland Jobs 7
- Bangkok - Thailand Jobs 11
- Barcelona - Spain Jobs 1
- Basiglio - Italy Jobs 5
- Baton Rouge - United States Jobs 1
- Beijing - China Jobs 11
- Bella Vista - Panama Jobs 1
- Bethesda - United States Jobs 1
- Billings - United States Jobs 1
- Bogotá - Colombia Jobs 10
- Bornova - Turkey Jobs 1
- Boston - United States Jobs 1
- Budapest - Hungary Jobs 4
- Buenos Aires - Argentina Jobs 1
- Busan - South Korea Jobs 1
- Cairo - Egypt Jobs 11
- Cambridge - United Kingdom Jobs 155
- Cambridge - United States Jobs 1
- Çankaya - Turkey Jobs 5
- Charleston - United States Jobs 1
- Charleston - United States Jobs 1
- Charlottesville - United States Jobs 1
- Chennai - India Jobs 95
- Chicago - United States Jobs 6
- Chico - United States Jobs 1
- Chiyoda - Japan Jobs 3
- Cincinnati - United States Jobs 1
- Copenhagen - Denmark Jobs 3
- Coppell - United States Jobs 11
- Cotia - Brazil Jobs 8
- Courbevoie - France Jobs 63
- Dallas - United States Jobs 1
- Denver - United States Jobs 4
- Des Moines - United States Jobs 2
- Detroit - United States Jobs 1
- Durham - United States Jobs 1
- El Paso - United States Jobs 1
- Espoo - Finland Jobs 2
- Fargo - United States Jobs 2
- Frederick - United States Jobs 15
- Gaithersburg - United States Jobs 305
- Gothenburg - Sweden Jobs 57
- Groot-Bijgaarden - Belgium Jobs 2
- Guangzhou - China Jobs 2
- Halifax - Canada Jobs 1
- Hanoi - Vietnam Jobs 1
- Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam Jobs 8
- Hod HaSharon - Israel Jobs 6
- Houston - United States Jobs 1
- Huntsville - United States Jobs 1
- Indianapolis - United States Jobs 1
- Irving - United States Jobs 1
- Jacksonville - United States Jobs 1
- Jakarta - Indonesia Jobs 1
- Kansas City - United States Jobs 1
- Lancaster - United States Jobs 1
- Lisbon - Portugal Jobs 2
- Little Rock - United States Jobs 2
- Livingston - United States Jobs 1
- London - United Kingdom Jobs 1
- Los Angeles - United States Jobs 6
- Louisville - United States Jobs 1
- Macclesfield - United Kingdom Jobs 28
- Macquarie Park - Australia Jobs 39
- Marathi, Maharashtra - India Jobs 4
- Marietta - United States Jobs 1
- Memphis - United States Jobs 1
- Miami - United States Jobs 2
- Milwaukee - United States Jobs 1
- Minneapolis - United States Jobs 5
- Mississauga - Canada Jobs 15
- Montgomery - United States Jobs 1
- Moscow - Russia Jobs 92
- Mount Vernon - United States Jobs 16
- Mumbai - India Jobs 21
- Nanjing - China Jobs 1
- Nashville - United States Jobs 2
- Nassau - United States Jobs 1
- New Brunswick - United States Jobs 1
- New Delhi - India Jobs 24
- New Haven - United States Jobs 1
- New Orleans - United States Jobs 1
- New York - United States Jobs 3
- Newark - United States Jobs 9
- Nijmegen - Netherlands Jobs 1
- North Point - Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Ocala - United States Jobs 1
- Oklahoma City - United States Jobs 1
- Omaha - United States Jobs 1
- Oslo - Norway Jobs 3
- Oss - Netherlands Jobs 1
- Petaling Jaya - Malaysia Jobs 29
- Philadelphia - United States Jobs 8
- Phoenix - United States Jobs 2
- Pittsburgh - United States Jobs 2
- Portland - United States Jobs 4
- Prague - Czechia Jobs 1
- Providence - United States Jobs 2
- Québec - Canada Jobs 1
- Riga - Latvia Jobs 1
- Rochester - United States Jobs 2
- Royston - United Kingdom Jobs 15
- Sacramento - United States Jobs 1
- Saffron Walden - United Kingdom Jobs 2
- San Bernardino - United States Jobs 3
- San Francisco - United States Jobs 15
- San Jose - United States Jobs 1
- San Jose - United States Jobs 1
- San José - Costa Rica Jobs 4
- Savannah - United States Jobs 1
- Scranton - United States Jobs 1
- Seoul - South Korea Jobs 14
- Shanghai Downtown - China Jobs 345
- Shanghai - China Jobs 6
- Shreveport - United States Jobs 1
- Södertälje - Sweden Jobs 32
- South San Francisco - United States Jobs 16
- Spokane - United States Jobs 1
- Taipei - Taiwan Jobs 49
- Taizhou - China Jobs 3
- Tallinn - Estonia Jobs 1
- The Hague - Netherlands Jobs 4
- Tianjin - China Jobs 1
- Tizi Ouzou - Algeria Jobs 1
- Tlalpan - Mexico Jobs 4
- Tokyo - Japan Jobs 7
- Township of Oklahoma City - United States Jobs 1
- Traverse City - United States Jobs 1
- Victoria - Canada Jobs 2
- Vilnius - Lithuania Jobs 1
- Waltham - United States Jobs 28
- Warsaw - Poland Jobs 56
- Washington - United States Jobs 1
- Wedel - Germany Jobs 40
- West Chester - United States Jobs 13
- Wilmington - United States Jobs 80
- Wuxi - China Jobs 27
- York - United States Jobs 1
- Zapopan - Mexico Jobs 39
Search by category
- Administration Jobs 19
- BioPharmaceutical Physician Jobs 5
- BioPharmaceuticals Commercial Jobs 8
- BioPharmaceuticals R&D Jobs 4
- BPD Jobs 20
- Clinical Development Jobs 146
- Commercial Non-Sales Jobs 208
- Compliance Jobs 14
- Corporate Affairs Jobs 7
- Engineering Jobs 34
- Facilities Management Jobs 4
- Finance Jobs 53
- Global Biologics Jobs 1
- Global Operations Jobs 118
- Human Resources Jobs 37
- Information Management Jobs 1
- Information Technology Jobs 256
- Legal Jobs 4
- Manufacturing Jobs 39
- Medical Affairs Jobs 148
- MedImmune Jobs 121
- OFR Jobs 1
- Post Doc Jobs 4
- Procurement Jobs 14
- Project, Change, Business Improvement and Strategy Management Jobs 44
- QA Jobs 44
- Quality Jobs 44
- Regulatory Jobs 28
- Respiratory Jobs 13
- Safety, Health and Environmental Science Jobs 6
- Sales Jobs 660
- Sales Force Effectiveness Jobs 4
- Scientific Jobs 34
- SEUIT Jobs 15
- Supply Jobs 19
- Training Jobs 4
- Unvalidated Jobs 3
Posted date: Apr. 04, 2019
At AstraZeneca we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue world-class medicines in new ways, combining our people’s exceptional skills with those of people from all over the globe.
The Senior Quality Systems Specialist manage and execute GMP compliance programs and provide support to key quality systems and computer applications. Assure compliance through continuous monitoring and evaluation of GMP systems and processes against regulations, pharmacopeias, AstraZeneca policies and procedures. May act as a process owner of one or more quality systems across the site. Host and/or participate in audits by internal assessors and regulatory authorities.
The incumbents will have oversight responsibilities for one or more of the following Quality Systems and the related processes, and procedures across the WCH site:
1. Global Complaint Management System (GAM/S-Life)
2. Track-wise Deviation Management System (IDM)
3. Audit program for local suppliers (SCA)
4. Commercial Stability Management (GQCLIMS)
5. Change Control (OCM)
At this level the incumbent will be fully trained and demonstrate some level of understanding of the major responsibilities of the role (GMP Compliance, Auditing, Computer Validation, Product Complaints, Compliance, and Stability). The incumbent will also demonstrate proficiency in the Quality System to which the individual is aligned. The incumbent will act as execution lead/process owner for one or more processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform regulatory surveillance, and review of Q&C documents.
- Lead standardized application of quality systems across the site.
- Liaise with US Sites, and Global Quality Operations.
- Support global compliance projects and/or initiatives.
- Develop compliance improvement programs for the site. Lead project teams and programs that are related to compliance, quality systems, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate on Issues Management Teams. Provide compliance advise to complex quality issues. Manage recall process at the site.
- Manage NDA Field Alerts Reports.
- Manage Deviations and CAPA program.
- Responsible for governance of compliance reporting, and KPIs across the site.
- Establish and maintain the annual audit schedule for local suppliers in coordination with GES. Assist with due diligence audits of new suppliers and/or business partners, as appropriate.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of Quality Assurance Agreements in support of company initiatives for distribution, licensees, etc. in the US.
- Lead the preparation, planning & logistics, inspection management, and management of formal response and follow-up with internal assessments and Regulatory Inspections.
- System ownership of computerized applications for quality systems across the site(e.g.,Trackwise, SAC, S-Life, GCM, OCM, GQCLIMS and ANGEL). Ensure consistent application across users at the site.
- Manage major changes, and support users across the site. Administer accounts, system access, permissions for quality system applications, including periodic audit of accounts/users.
- Lead training program for the quality system application.
- Manage compendia compliance across the site. Monitor changes to pharmacopeia requirements.
- Quality oversight of the WCH Stability Program.
- Coordinate non-PET SOP revisions and approvals of cross-site SOPs.
- Strong collaboration with the US sites and to ensure consistent application of quality systems / processes across the site.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from management.
- Influence in team and project meetings, advising project teams with respect to quality solutions and potential new approaches for consideration.
- Training and mentoring of other members of the Compliance organization.
- Strong performance history of consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability and motivation to learn
- Five (5) years of pharmaceutical industry experience with 3 years in QA.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical compliance, industry best practices, and a strong familiarity with production operations.
- Good decision making skills and judgment skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory/cGMP requirements.
- Ability to coach and mentor peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering.
- 7+ years in quality assurance/regulatory compliance in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience with regulatory inspections.
- ASQ certifications (e.g. CQA, CQE).
- Member of pharmaceutical trade associations such as ISPE, PDA, etc.
Internal/External Contacts & Customers:
- Site Compliance Specialists
- Site Quality System Specialist
- Site QC groups
- GES QA
- CMC Regulatory Affairs
- FDA/Other Regulatory Agencies
Direct Reports: 0
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for job alerts
If you would like to sign up for email job alerts for future roles with AstraZeneca or MedImmune you can do so using the form below. We will only use the details you provide below to inform you about future vacancies that match your search criteria if and when they become available. The details you provide on this page will not be used to send unsolicited communication and will not be sold to a third party.
You can select as many categories and locations as you wish.